SENSOcourse Off-Heading Alarm
- Independent course monitoring
- Monitors a course data with previously stored course data
- Combinable with NMEA course data transmitter (NETcourse)
- Can be combined with courseCOMPARATOR
- Accuracy better than +/-0.1°.
- Optical & acoustic alarm
- General Alarm Output
- Built-in device
- Course difference Default setting (5°-30°)
- MED approval
- Order number: 198005
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
According to IMO regulations, seagoing vessels under autopilot must have independent course monitoring. The SENSOcourse compares an NMEA course data set (e.g. from a magnetic or gyro compass) with a previously stored course and triggers a visual & audible as well as general alarm if the difference is greater than the preset value. If an off-heading alarm is additionally required, the courseCOMPARATOR can be used. The two devices can also be combined. The device meets the requirements of IEC 60945 (EMC, Enviromental, M/C safe distance). The front panel is IP44 protected and the rear IP22.