courseCOMPARATOR Heading Difference Alarm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Independent course monitoring
- Compares two course data sets with stored difference values
- Combinable with NMEA course data transmitter (NETcourse)
- Can be combined with SENSOcourse
- Accuracy better than +/-0.1°.
- Optical & acoustic alarm
- General Alarm Output
- Built-in device
- Course difference Default setting (5°-30°)
- MED approval
- Order number: 198006
Ready to ship appr. 1-3 workdays,
Delivery time appr. 7-14 workdays
According to IMO regulations, seagoing vessels under autopilot must have independent course monitoring. The courseCOMPARATOR compares two NMEA course data sets (e.g. from a magnetic or gyro compass) with a previously stored difference value and triggers a visual & audible alarm if the preset difference is exceeded. If an off-heading alarm is also required, the SENSOcourse can be used. The two devices can also be combined. The device meets the requirements of IEC 60945 (EMC, Enviromental, M/C safe distance). The front panel is IP44 protected and the rear IP22.