STEINER COMMANDER 7x50
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping weight up to: 1.9 kg
- Sharp images from 20 m to infinity - no chasing focus
- Legendary ruggedness, water pressure proof up to 10 m
- Order number: 80549c
Ready to ship appr. 1-3 workdays,
Delivery time appr. 7-14 workdays
Commander 7x50 delivers exceptional image clarity, sharp edge-to-edge-definition and contrast, as well as high light transmission for navigating in low light or fog.
- Sports-Auto-Focus Perfect attunement for on-water use by Sports-Auto-Focus system that lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps razor sharp from 20 m to infinity, no more chasing focus on moving targets, 3D-images and the specification 7x magnification with a wide, stable images for tracking boats, buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water.
- XL-Field of View with 145 m/1000m for the utmost overview in every situation. Rounding out the optical performance of the Commander with the best possible overview in any situation. The field of view was maximized by around 12% to 145m / 1000m. Significantly brighter, clearer images will thus provide perfect safety at sea.
- Legendary Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing that withstands 11G of impact, Floating Prism System that uses flexible silicon to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage, Water Pressure Proofness to 10 m, Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -40°C to +80°C and the protective, hydrophobic STEINER Nano-Protection on the lenses making water sheeting off and dirt, dust, snow are repellent for easy cleaning and clear view.
- Comfort-Balance-System with NBR-Long Life rubber armouring, STEINER ComfortGrip thumb rests, versatile ErgoFlex Eyecups and the Memory-Ocular saving personal diopter settings.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Nano-Protection Always a clear view by the protective, hydrophobic coating on the lenses that makes water sheeting off and dirt, dust, snow are repellent for easy cleaning and clear view.
- High-end Accessories with hardcase, comfortably padded, 3M-ClicLoc floating strap, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- ErgoFlex eyecups made of non irritating and non-ageing silicone, which provides a naturally comfortable feeling on the eyes and can also be adjusted three ways by simply folding it over: ergonomic shape, cylindrical classic setting and folded over for use with eyeglasses
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.