Bosun Whistle / Boatswain Pipe
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping weight up to: 0.2 kg
- Designed to give commands to the sailors
- Hence the name - boatswain's whistle
- The high tones could still be heard even in the highest mast
- Today mostly used as a decorative pipe or for traditional purposes
- Nickel-plated brass
- With ACME and Cassens & Plath engraving or individual engraving
- Incl. Certificate of Authenticity (ACME)
- Made in England
- Order number: 753550
Ready to ship appr. 1-3 workdays,
Delivery time appr. 7-14 workdays
The boatswain's whistle was developed to transmit the commands on the ships. Its high-pitched tones can still be heard in difficult conditions and over long distances.
Today it can still be found on the traditional tall ships and on the windjammer parades.