- Reflection compass binnacle
- For optical arrangement from 3-7 meters
- Certificate/approvals for worldwide use
- Standard card height 1.200mm
- Or individual card height
- With TYPE/12 reflection/bearing compass (card Ø 180mm)
- Azimuth device included
- Reflection tube as CUTUBE or FIXTUBE
- Optionally with optical by-pass with up to 6 meters length
- Order number: 100340
Ready to ship appr. 1-3 workdays,
Delivery time appr. 7-14 workdays
The REFLECTA/2 is a reflection compass binnacle for worldwide use. It complies with the European MED (Wheelmark) approval and all important international regulations. All essential components are included (see scope of delivery).
The standard height of the binnacle is 1.200mm. The height can also be adjusted by us. For this purpose, you will receive a dimension sheet from us, which must be filled in by the customer.
The reflection tube is an optical device underneath the binnacle for reading the course at the helmsman position inside the wheelhouse. The reading is made possible by means of lenses and mirrors.
Instead of the vertical reflection tube, a horizontal by-pass with a maximum length of 6 meters can be used (total length of the optical arrangements up to 7 meters). A by-pass is necessary if the helmsman position is not directly below the compass binnacle.
For a horizontal by-pass up to 2 meters our REFLECTA/1 is suitable.
The REFLECTA/2 uses the TYPE/12 magnetic compass (reflection/bearing compass) with a card diameter of 180mm. The lower card print of this compass is rotated 180° against the scale of the upper side. The main compass is already included in delivery.
The following accessories are necessary for worldwide use, but are not included in the delivery:
- Horizontal by-pass (up to 6 meters)
- Flinder’s bar
- TYPE/12 Spare compass
- Wooden storage box
The following accessories are optionally available:
- Various lighting dimmers
- Lashing rods
- Holders for sensors
- Electronic course indicator
|Rose card height:||920, 1010, 1110, 1200, 1400, 1500, 1800|
- Compass binnacle (A1Mg alloy)
- Rim ring with PTFE bearings
- Hood without aperture
- Set of deck mounts
- 2 x D-spheres and brackets incl. bolts
- 3 x magazines with 6 x B+C magnets inside the binnacle
- Heeling magnet and tube inside the binnacle
- Type plate with serial number/approval
- Reflection tube incl. lenses and mirror
- 1 x flange cover
- Extending device for mirror head
- Mirror head on the extension tube
- TYPE/12 Reflection/bearing compass (card Ø 180mm)
- Azimuth device in the box