- Reflection compass binnacle
- For total optical arrangement up to 3 meters
- For coastal navigation only
- Standard card height 650mm
- With TYPE/21 steering compass (card Ø 160mm)
- Reflection tube as CUTUBE or FIXTUBE
- Optionally with optical by-pass with up to 2 meters length
- Order number: 101400
The REFLECTA/4 is a reflection compass binnacle for smaller vessels and coastal navigation only (not for worldwide use). All essential components are included (see scope of delivery).
The standard height of the binnacle is 650mm.
The reflection tube is an optical device underneath the binnacle for reading the course at the helmsman position inside the wheelhouse. The reading is made possible by means of lenses and mirrors.
Instead of the vertical reflection tube, a horizontal by-pass with a maximum length of 2 meters can be used (total length of the optical arrangements up to 3 meters). A by-pass is necessary if the helmsman position is not directly below the compass binnacle.
The REFLECTA/4 uses the TYPE/21 magnetic compass (steering compass) with a card diameter of 160mm. The main compass is already included in delivery.
CUTUBE: If dimensions for the reflection tube are unknown, a tube length of 1.200mm is recommended, which can then be shortened accordingly by the customer on site.
FIXTUBE: If the dimensions are already known before delivery, the reflection tube can be cut to the final length by our workshop. For this purpose you will receive a questionnaire, which must be filled out by the customer.
The following accessories are necessary for worldwide use, but are not included in the delivery:
- Flinder’s bar
- TYPE/21 Spare compass
- Wooden storage box
The following accessories are optionally available:
- Horizontal by-pass (up to 2 meters)
- Various lighting dimmers
- Lashing rods
- Holders for sensors
- Electronic course indicator
|Horizontal by-pass:||up to 2m|
|Rose card height:||650|
- Compass binnacle (AlMg3 alloy)
- Rim ring with PTFE bearings
- Hood without aperture
- Set of deck mounts
- 2 x D-spheres and brackets incl. bolts
- 3 x magazines with 6 x B+C magnets inside the binnacle
- Heeling magnet and tube inside the binnacle
- Type plate with serial number/approval
- Reflection tube incl. lenses and mirror
- 1 x flange cover
- Extending device for mirror head
- Mirror head on the extension tube
- TYPE/21 steering compass (card Ø 160mm)