Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping weight up to: 11.7 kg
- For coastal navigation
- With TYPE/21 or TYPE/11 steering compass
- With mirror or as direct reading
- Easy installation
- Order number: 320050
Ready to ship appr. 1-3 workdays,
Delivery time appr. 7-14 workdays
The overhead compass is available as 160 or 180 variation. The 160 variation is equipped with a TYPE/21 steering compass. The 180 variation is equipped with a TYPE/11 steering compass. The compass is gimbal-mounted and is mounted to the ceiling by means of a pair of compass arms (not included in the scope of delivery).
The card is illuminated with a 24V lighting element from the top. The card diameter of the TYPE/21 is 160mm (6 ½"), the diameter of the TYPE/11 is 180mm (7 ½"). The cardanic is available for either longitudinal or transverse gimbal direction.
Furthermore, overhead compass is available as a direct view or with mirror reading (mirror and lens).
The OVERHEAD BINNACLE is approved for coastal navigation.
- Download Manual
- Download Catalogue
- Download Material Declaration 320050
- Download Supplier's Declaration of Conformity for MD 320050
- Download Material Declaration 330050
- Download Supplier's Declaration of Conformity for MD 330050
- Download Material Declaration 320060
- Download Supplier's Declaration of Conformity for MD 320060
- Download Material Declaration 330060
- Download Supplier's Declaration of Conformity for MD 330060